1. Plasma tube - Best for concentrated energy on a given issue or spot energy balancing for a particular problem. A lit plasma tube emits two energy fields – near-field and far-field. Near-field extends six inches from the tube in all directions and is by far the most powerful. You should position your body within this six-inch field radius for maximum effect. It may not be safe to use plasma with a pacemaker. It is best to check first with a registered medical professional.
2. Ultrasonic - Ultrasonic is generally defined as sound that’s above the top limit of human hearing – which is 20,000Hz. It ranges from 20,000Hz all the way up to several gigahertz. We can’t hear or make it, but many animals, fish, marine mammals, and insects can. So, just like the Central’s plasma, ultrasonic, too, is frequency that’s directly applied without any carrier. But what makes it extra-special is that sound conducts far better in water and solids than it does in air. Since our bodies are 70% water, with the remaining 30% mostly solid, this means that ultrasonic can literally flood the entire body with frequencies. Sound conducts far better in water and solids than it does in air and get the best energy balancing result. Ultrasonic requires frequency input from a generator, can be used alone or in combination, and is safe for those with pacemakers and other electronic implants.
3. PEMF - Versatile and highly effective, Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field (PEMF) comes into its own when the location of the problem is known. Simply place the coils on the skin close to it, then run plasma with the appropriate frequencies. Without plasma, PEMF can be used to control all types of pain effectively, particularly in bones and joints. Each coil emits a spherical field that extends for six inches in all directions. So placing one on the abdomen and one on the lumbar area of the back will transect the abdominal cavity. PEMF uses a fixed frequency of 100Hz, like Central Contact. It, too, features an electrical spike at the end of each magnetic pulse. This one is 29 volts, however, so it won’t electroporate human cells. But it will batter pathogens mercilessly until they’re torn apart. And once again, the fixed frequency with a square wave generates a virtual fountain of higher harmonics. PEMF doesn’t require frequency input from a generator. It can be used alone or in combination. Because of the magnetic component of the signal, it’s NOT safe for use with pacemakers or other electronic implants. The PEMF coil is a versatile and highly effective low power frequency source. It can be used for pain management, reduce inflammation, sleep disorders, entrainment, depression and anxiety, bone health and much more.
4. Contact - Central’s Contact Mode is designed to be used together with plasma for maximum efficacy. However, it can also be used without the plasma tube, and in this case, it will deliver a fixed frequency of 100Hz together with the Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field (PEMF) signal. What makes it so unique is that it adds a 320-volt energy spike payload at the end of every magnetic pulse. This lasts for half of one millionth of a second (.5 microseconds), causing an instantaneous split-second reversal of every cell wall’s electrical charge. With human cells, this opens up the cell “doors,” allowing plasma’s lethal energy to reach right inside and scour it clean of invaders in milliseconds. For pathogen cells, it’s simply instant death. When used without plasma, the combination of the fixed frequency and the square wave creates an explosion of multitudinous different higher harmonics.
The signal is DC-decoupled, which means that direct current cannot flow through the body and cause tissue damage from acid build-up. Contact doesn’t require frequency input from a generator. It can be used alone or in combination. Because of the magnetic component of the signal, it’s NOT safe for use with pacemakers or other electronic implants.
Bespoke programmes are entered into the Generator.
We have access to around 60,000 healing frequencies and programmes.
The Central is great for the pain relief of cancer and more.
There are numerous cancer-specific protocols that can be used.
Please contact us for your specific requirements.
All 4 functions can be used at the same time for maximum benefit
Central therapy prices
1 hour Central therapy
2 hour Central therapy
*With every 2 hour session booked, you will also receive 1 month's bespoke remote healing free of charge, saving you £250.00
**Please contact us to discuss your options prior to booking**
If you have any questions regarding any of the services just fill in your details, press send and we will reply to you as soon as we can.
Join our mailing list to be informed of new services and programmes, up to date health diagnostics and treatments using bio-resonance scanning, rife machine technology, brainwave entrainment, quantum hypnotherapy, live guided healing meditations, special offers and much more.